New Construction Wiring
Building a new home is an exciting time. You get to poor all of your dreams and visions into the plans and create it from the ground up. If you are starting to build I am sure you have been out visiting model homes, looking through magazines and visiting idea sights like Pinterest or Houzz. If you have you have seen rooms with beautiful HDTV’s hanging on the wall with no visible equipment in the same room. To accomplish looks like this you do need to plan ahead, unfortunately most contractors and even electricians are not able to stay on top of the ever changing landscape of technology the way we do. We are a licensed Technology Systems Contractor in the state of Minnesota. We often do the wiring electricians do not like to do and do not specialize in.
Types of New Construction Wiring
We specialize in installing:
- Ethernet Wiring: This is the wiring that runs your home network, and nowadays many of your home entertainment components. Did you know having strategically placed hard wires will make your WiFi work better in your new home?
- Coaxial Wiring: This is the traditional cable that runs your TV service. Including Cable, Satellite, and HD Over the Air reception.
- Speaker Wiring: This is the wire that allows you to have music playing throughout your home.
- Security Wiring: This is the wiring that runs various sensors in your home and allows them to connect to a security system that keeps your home safe and sound.
- Home Automation and Control Wiring: This is the wiring that allows your equipment to be hidden in another room and still controlled in the room you are watching it in.
- HDMI and Video Wiring: This wiring is run from your equipment to your TV area. It is able to carry 4K all digital signal.
- Various other Wiring: We have done some fun things like Karaoke Machines, Golf Simulators, small music studios all of these require additional types of wiring.
As you can see there is a lot more than just pulling one wires when it comes to building a new home.
New Construction Wiring Design
A properly created wiring plan really comes down to knowing what you want now and also what you may want to do in the future. We will sit down with you to understand the layout of your new home, but more importantly to get to know how you envision yourself using the space. Where do you imagine watching TV casually? What type of entertaining do you do? Do you like to have music in the background at your home? These are just a few of the areas we start to look at with you.
What’s our Next Step
The next step is to schedule an In-Home Consultation time where we can sit down and view your plans or even visit your property site. It is here where we will get to talk and find our more about your dreams so we can design a wiring system that meets your needs.
We look forward to talking to you. Contact us at 651-455-4903 or email us using the form below