Rooftop antennas are not what you remember. Did you know very soon you will be able to receive 4K channels for free over the air simply by having a high quality antenna installed? Many homes in the Twin Cities metro area can receive 40-60 channels for free.
The best way to take advantage of this free service is to have a high quality HD antenna professionally installed and wired to each TV location. It is even possible to add DVR’s that allow you to record and stream your shows without any recurring monthly fee.
If you’re at the point where you want to “cut the cable cord,” you may want to consider having 123 Home Theater professionally install an HD antenna for you.
Give us a call today to learn more about your options!
Antenna Installation Services
Antenna Installation: $399
- Includes low profile powered antenna with LTE filter (perfect for the metro area)
- Mounting mast and weather proofing hardware
- Installation of antenna with proper signal aiming
- Running one coax cable from antenna to main low voltage hub or a single TV
- Tuning of up to 4 HDTVs to receive your new high definition over the air signal
- Includes a 12 month installation warranty and support
- Adding wiring to a new location
- Setting up a new TV with streaming devices and apps
- Setting up TV so new TV signal sound comes through surround sound system
Antenna installation with 4 tuner 1TB DVR: $750
- Includes everything in the basic Antenna Installation package
- Includes a 4 tuner 1 TB Fire TV Recast
- Includes installation and networking of FireTV Recast
- Setting up to 4 FireTV devices to receive stream from FireTV recast
- Education and training on how to use and navigate FireTV
Allows you to record any of your antenna channels and stream TV to an unlimited number of Fire TV streaming devices in your home. You can also access your recordings from outside your home. The best thing about it is you do not have any recurring subscription fees!
Please note you need a Fire TV Stick or FireTV Cube.
- Set up additional streaming devices
- Universal remote-control setup.
What our customers are saying
“I would highly recommend 1 2 3 Home Theater. They were affordable and paid attention to detail. My system is awesome, and it sounds great! Give them a try and you will not be disappointed.”
“Great Experience. Doug did a great job explaining the system which I greatly appreciated. Very clean/detailed in his process of installing which is also appreciated.
I would refer this company to anyone!!! great quality!”
“Doug did a great job with wiring my main level speakers. He is prompt and well informed. Will hire him to do my basement home theater.”
“Great! I am not a technical person, so he did it all for me including emailing specific TV suggestions that would work well for our space, to setting up my new Netflix account. Then walked me through how to use all of it. Will use him again!”