premium tv installation
premium TV Installation
Premium TV Installation: $399
Save $100 on Installation!
- Mounting of TV up to 75”*
- Includes a professional tilting bracket that can hold up to a 150 lb or an 80” TV
- Includes installing a power outlet behind your TV on a standard wall that can be powered by an outlet or surge protector below your TV.
- Includes running wires through a standard wall down to your equipment below your TV. Cables on both ends will be finished with a professional low voltage brush feed-through plate.
- TV’s of 60” or larger require help of the homeowner to lift. If you are not able to assist with lifting of the TV, we may need to charge more for a second installer to assist with your project.
- Pull out mount
- Purchase and mounting of soundbar
- 4K HDMI cables
- Mounting of second TV
Included in Every TV Installation
- Review of placements of your television to ensure proper spacing on the wall and to ensure the wall is sound enough to handle the installation of the TV.
- Components you choose are reviewed with you.
- Additional work you chose to have done will be properly quoted and approved by you before it is completed.
- The factory mounting brackets that come with your package will be used in the installation process. Most package prices are for mounting on standard drywall, masonry, or wood walls. Materials such as brick and plaster may require extra time.
Components and Apps:
- Our installation pricing includes hooking up to three components and the activation of up to five smart apps.
- We ask that you have your accounts activated already and login information easily accessible during the installation to ensure respect for everyone's time. Of course, if you need help with this process we can add time to do this too.
- After we are done with the physical installation, we verify everything we hooked up is working.
- Clean up! We take time to clean up so your house looks as good as when we first got there, if not better.
- If you have cable or satellite remotes, we will program them for you when possible.
- Our last but most important step is to walk you through how to use everything.
Warranty and Support:
All of our installations are guaranteed for 1 year.
What our customers are saying
“I would highly recommend 1 2 3 Home Theater. They were affordable and paid attention to detail. My system is awesome, and it sounds great! Give them a try and you will not be disappointed.”
“Great Experience. Doug did a great job explaining the system which I greatly appreciated. Very clean/detailed in his process of installing which is also appreciated.
I would refer this company to anyone!!! great quality!”
“Doug did a great job with wiring my main level speakers. He is prompt and well informed. Will hire him to do my basement home theater.”
“Great! I am not a technical person, so he did it all for me including emailing specific TV suggestions that would work well for our space, to setting up my new Netflix account. Then walked me through how to use all of it. Will use him again!”